Who can join ?
- Membership is open to all individuals and families who are interested in organizing and participating in Cultural, Social and Entertainment programs conducted by FTS
|Family Membership||30€/Year||Family Membership includes two adults above 18 years of age + kids|
|Adult Individual Membership||20€/Year||Adult Individual who are above 18 years|
|Student Membership||10€/Year||Students with valid identity details from University/Student Union|
- Membership Term: One Calendar year (Starting January 1st and ending December 31st.)
- The minimum age for applying for the membership is 18 years.
- The application will be processed only after the remittance of the membership fee. It can be withdrawn within 14 days by sending a request.
- The process of reviewing and deciding upon the application rests with the Board.
- The membership for the next calendar year can be cancelled by sending a request on or before 30th November of the current calendar year.
- Membership is non transferable and it is auto-renewed for a period of one year if not cancelled.
- Member should not use Frankfurt Tamil Sangam for personal or professional benefits.
- Member should not represent Frankfurt Tamil Sangam in media or any other public forum without prior approval from the Board.
- Step1: Please download the Membership Form (PDF) and send us the filled form to “email@example.com”.
- Step2: Kindly transfer the Membership fee to FTS Bank account given below
FTS Bank Account Details:
Kontoinhaber: Frankfurt Tamil Sangam e. V
BLZ: 50190000 Konto Nr.: 6200924930 BIC: FFVBDEFF
BANK: Frankfurter Volksbank, Eschborn
Reference Text: “New Membership – <Your Name>” / “Membership Renewal – <your membership ID>”
- Step3: Once the form,money is received, we will send you the membership ID via email.